Welcome to FIVARS – Here’s How to Access the Show
How to Redeem Your Online FIVARS Ticket
In order to experience the FIVARS Virtual Worlds with your Online Pass you will need to follow the instructions below.
- As of the start date of the show, visit https://fivars.spatialized.events/ with one of the recommended browsers: Chrome and Microsoft Edge (Avoid Mozilla Firefox and iOS).
- Login with the Email associated with your Eventbrite ticket
- You will then receive a code to your registered email address; return to the browser and enter this code
- Follow onscreen instructions (Choose your username, Avatar)
- Click Enter on Screen
How to Access the FIVARS Content
How to Move in the Virtual Space:
- Using the WASD Keys you can move forward, backward, left, and right
- The Avatar will move in the direction your mouse is facing
- By default your mouse locks to your view, press the ESC key to release your cursor
- To return to the Virtual Space and move again, click anywhere within the browser
- Hit ‘T’ key to type into text chat
How to Watch Stories the 360 Stories:
- Click on the Play Icon on the chosen Experience. If you are coming in via mobile you can click the VR headset play button and the view will switch to Google cardboard mode.
- The countdown will begin and the Experience will start
- Click anywhere to see the playback timeline, or anywhere again to turn it off or wait for it to fade out
- If you wish to Exit the Experience, click on the Exit Door Button to return to the 360 Galleria
If you are interested in accessing the Online FIVARS worlds with a headset check out our supported devices and guides
- Oculus Quest 1 & 2 – http://bit.ly/FIVARSoculusQuest
- Oculus Rift/Rift S – http://bit.ly/FIVARSoculusRift
- HTC VIVE/Valve Index – http://bit.ly/FIVARSviveValve
If you have any questions, or need assistance please contact [email protected]
Where to Access the Interactive Content
FIVARS Interactive Selections will be available at in-person event! There are limited tickets available. Tickets to the Toronto location are available here.
*In-person tickets include access to the Online Festival and Discord. If you have previously purchased an online ticket and would like to upgrade to an In-Person event ticket, please contact us at [email protected]
What is a Discord Server & How do I Access it?
Discord is an application for text, video, and voice channels, and will be used to connect and foster conversations with attendees and content creators. We recommend downloading the desktop app and following along with the festival’s events and news.
Check your registered email for the link to the festival Discord server.
How Do I Sign up For LIVE Performances?
Live performances are limited and first-come-first-served. We will send out an email to your registered with a schedule and ticketing instructions.